SunExpress is offering you an opportunity to be employed! Are you ready?
The recruiters of Sun Express, the joint venture company of world‘s leading airlines Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa, are coming to Vilnius at BAA Training to meet you!
Don‘t miss the chance to meet and greet your possible future employer! During the information session interviews may be held as well as the final selection.
Requirements for potential candidates:
- Min CPL (A)/IR (A) license and IR on multi-engine aircraft,
- MCC course completed,
- ATPL (A) theoretical knowledge exams passed,
- PART-MED class 1 medical,
- High School/Gymnasium graduation or equivalent,
- No administrative penalty from DGCA or related civil aviation authority,
- English language proficiency min ICAO level 4 and Company English valid test result
Date: January 10th, 2019
Time: 13:00 – 15:00
Location: BAA Training HQ, Vilnius, Dariaus ir Girėno str. 21. , auditorium 206
SunExpress was established in October 1989 in Antalya as a joint venture of two of the world’s leading airlines, Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa. Operating its first flight in 1990, the company blends the know-how of German and Turkish aviation leaders thanks to its solid shareholder structure.
With more than 4200 employees in Turkey and Germany, and as the largest employer in Antalya, SunExpress is a successful multicultural medium-sized airline company with a strong track record of innovation.
SunExpress has one of the most modern fleets in Europe and currently operates a fleet of 61 Boeing and 12 Airbus aircrafts.
Find out more here: https://hr.sunexpress.com/